Life & Career Coaching
Life and career coaches are designed to help individuals improve their personal and professional lives. There are some differences between a life and a career coach.
A life coach focuses on helping clients through their personal challenges.
When someone feels motivated to improve themselves, or when they are in the process of a major life change, they can turn to a life coach to help them achieve their objectives. A life coach may help a client:
- Make life plans
- Improve their mindset and resilience to life obstacles
- Improve relationships with people
- Set priorities
- Understand themselves better, recognise unhealthy behaviours and make better life choices.
A career coach helps clients achieve their professional goals.
Career coaches are usually consulted by those who are seeking or are facing a big career change. They will help the client:
- Set goals and priorities
- Become more motivated
- Establish if the career change is right for them
- Prepare for the career change
- Become happier and more fulfilled.
Book an appointment
In order to access this service, all you need to do is:
1) Click on the link below: Book an appointment
2) Choose the desired slot according to the availability of the coaches in your country
3) Submit your request. A member of the team will get in touch with you to make arrangements for the coaching session
4) The session will take place at the agreed date and time.